About Quail Meadows West

Quail Meadows West is a group of 115 homes but a community of neighbors who feel life should be lived within a social framework. Gated and impeccably maintained this wonderful community offers many activities and amenities not found in your typical association. We enjoy our community clubhouse, swim in the heated swimming pool, bask in the large spa or play billiards in the media library.

2019 April Letter From QMW HOA President Michael Anderson

April is here and after having to postpone the street resurfacing due to rain, we will once again schedule the new streets starting April 15th. Notices will be posted. Please be aware that during the road resurfacing the gates will be open 24/7 until the pressure sensors are installed in the street by the gate maintenance company after the asphalt in installed.

  • More stop signs will be installed. Please slow down and stop as indicated. We have many homeowners, children and pets walking on our streets and safety is paramount.
  • We have completed the 2019 Directory which will be delivered to you soon.
  • Pool has been turned on so come jump in and enjoy. We had a lot of work done over the winter to the pool and equipment. New filters in the pool filter, new lights, new pool cover and more.
  • QMW taxes have been completed and filed. (thank you Margaret and Jan)
  • Gregg is working with TM to reduce our water use and change some landscaping to more drought tolerant plants and irrigation. Gregg will also work on the walking trail this year.
  • We still have some homeowners walking their dogs off leash. This will not be permitted and homeowners will be fined and animal control contacted.
  • Spring Home Maintenance Guide

 Spring Home Maintenance Guide

Preventive maintenance is crucial to the value of your home. Keep your place in tiptop shape with these tips and regular check-ups to save you the headache and cost of emergency repairs.

Check Your Paint: Look for chipped, cracked paint along the exterior of your home. Don’t wait until siding accumulates too much dirt.

Cut Overgrowth: Trim overgrown trees and hedges away from your home to discourage the growth of mildew and moisture.

Watch for Leaks: Investigate all doors and windows for leaks and drafts, particularly near the corners.

Peek at the Plumbing: Except for a coffee maker, anything dripping in your house is a bad sign. Check for leaking faucets or sweating pipes, clogged drains and faulty water drainage systems. On laundry day, look at the washing machine hoses for bulges, cracks or dampness.

Tax Time is Just Around the Corner: This year, the Filing Deadline for your IRS Federal Tax Return is Monday, April 15.

 M. Anderson, Chair

See you at our next HOA meeting.

The Joy of Spring – A Time For Change and New Beginnings

Spring is a glorious time of rebirth and renewal. The fact that all of nature is always in the process of transformation is most apparent in spring. Are you ready for a new beginning? In the words of Mahatma Gandhi, “We need to BE the change we want to see.”



Comments are closed